Equipped with a 14 Megapixels camera with a "Fisheye" lens, the Parrot Bebop drone shoots Full HD 1080p videos with its 180° swiveling camera, 3-axes stabilized.
In order to guarantee an optimal stability with no compromises on its maneuverability, the Bebop continuously collects and analyses data coming from 3-axes high precision sensors like an accelerometer, a gyroscope and a magnetometer. One ultrasound sensor with a range of 5 meter is combined to a pressure sensor and a camera in order to calculate the ground speed and allow a precise position hold even indoors (without GPS coverage).
The Bebop is designed for outdoor and indoor flights.
Unlike other embedded cameras (like GoPro and similar) who almost always distort the horizon of the pictures and the video, the Bebop's camera does not generates any distortion effect to the images.
• 14 Megapixels camera with "Fisheye" lens
• Stabilized Full HD 1080P videos et instant sharing
• Advanced 3-axes stabilization system
• Live video streaming on your smartphone or tablet
• 180° vision control on your smartphone or tablet
• Designed for safety: propellers stop in case of collision
• Embedded GPS for "Return Home" function and high altitude flight control
• Dual-core processor with Quadcore GPU
• Connected to Parrot Cloud to have an overview of your flights and to share your pictures, videos and navigation datas
• Easy-to-handle thanks to the free dedicated application: Freeflight 3
• Weight: 400 g without hull - 420 g with hull
• Flight time: up to 11 min
• Range: up to 250 meters
• Color: red (yellow and blue available within X days delay)
• Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
• Wi-Fi antennas: dual-band MIMO with 2 sets of double bipolar antennas tuned to 2.4 GHz et 5 GHz frequencies
• Transmission power: up to 21 dBm
• 4 brushless Outrunner motors
• Fiberglass reinforced (15%) ABS frame
• High resistance PPE external hull: protects propellers in case of collision, can be removed to reduce wind disturbances
• Camera with 180° 1/2,3" "Fisheye" lens: 6 optical elements and 14 Megapixels
• Video stabilization: 3-axes digital
• Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
• Picture resolution: 3800 x 3188
• Video encoding: H264
• Photo format: RAW, DNG
• Internal memory: Flash 8Go
• Extensible memory: Micro USB
Scope of delivery
1 Bebop drone
2 Batteries Lipo 1200 mAh
1 Charger with European, US/JP, UK and ANZ plugs
1 micro-USB cable
4 Additionnal propellers
1 Propeller mounting tool
1 Sunshade (with adaptator for iPad® mini)
1 Dock adaptator for 7 inches tablet
Quick starter guide
FreeFlight 3 App: The Bebop comes along with a free piloting application for smartphones and tablets. FreeFlight 3 is available for iOS, Android and Windows 8.1.
The tablet shown in the above images is not included in the kit and must be purchased separately.
The Bebop exists also in a version with it's Skycontroller that makes the piloting even easier, more comfortable with a greater range.